Thursday, November 4, 2010

a new tab

Since I use this blog as a way to brag about my baby, I decided to add a "Nathanael" page/tab. This is where I will keep updated stats about my baby. Sort of a one-stop-shop for info about Nate. Today I added this:



Stats
Birthday: January 15
Height at birth: 21 in
Weight at birth: 9 lbs 7 oz
Height (as of 10/20/10): 28 in
Weight (as of 10/20/10): 20 lbs 3 oz


Likes: monkeys, Elmo, falling down, bathtime, music, rough housing
Dislikes: vacuum cleaner, teething, waiting, diaper changes



Milestones
sits
crawls
pulls up
cruises
climbs
feeds self finger foods
holds own bottle or sippy cup
signs "milk"
occasionally calls Mama and Daddy by name, usually just babbles
has 4 teeth



Schedule (all times approximate and subject to change based on the mood of the baby)
7 am wake up
7:15 6 oz bottle
9 4 oz bottle and dry cereal
9:30-11 nap
11:15-12:15 6 oz bottle and solids (either a jar of food or finger food when we eat lunch, he usually has at least a 30 min break between bottle and solids at lunchtime)
1:30-3:30 nap
3:45 4 oz bottle and fruit or yogurt
6 6 oz bottle
7 pm bedtime

EDIT: if you read my blog through a reader or Facebook, the link to the page is here: http://rodgersrachel.blogspot.com/p/nathanael.html

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! I wish I would have wrote down these kind of "stats" when my kids were babes!

    ReplyDelete