Thursday, March 12, 2009

2 days

Only 2 days to go!

Still watching the weather. It's not looking good, but maybe will be ok. I really don't want to use the alternate venue. But, if it's raining, I guess we'll have to. :(

Either way, we'll still be married. But, I want to get married outside. Mom says the rain is supposed to stop by noon Saturday. This evening, they'll have the hourly forecast for Saturday afternoon on Right now they only have the hourly forecast through 5 am.

I had decided that the venue would change if it were cooler than 50 degrees and had more than a 50% chance of rain. Right now, the forecast is 53 with a 50% chance of rain "sometime" on Saturday. Once I have the hourly forecast, hopefully, we'll see that the chance of rain doesn't include 3 pm. Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment