Saturday, August 30, 2008

moving day

Moving day is tomorrow. Time to say goodbye to my beautiful, gigantic apartment in Fort Worth.

This weekend, I'm staying with some people from work. I have a car load of stuff I'm taking with me tonight. Non-stored stuff like clothes.

Tomorrow, I'm going back to my apartment, meeting several people over there to move my stuff into a storage unit. It's less than a mile from the office, so if I start to miss my stuff, I can go visit it during lunch any day. :)

Either tomorrow night or Sunday, I'll be cleaning the apartment and turning in my keys, leaving my apartment behind for the last time.

Then Monday, I'll move in with some other people from work and stay there for the remainder of my 2 months here at The Seed Company.

I might miss my apartment a little bit, but it feels good to move on.

Where am I going from here? I have a general idea, but no job yet. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment