Sunday, August 10, 2008

cake arrangement

A friend of mine got married recently. Actually, a lot of them are getting married. What's special about this one is that I absolutely love the arrangement of their cake. Check it out:



I've never really liked traditional wedding cake, though I do like traditional cake toppers. I love this arrangement. My favorite cake is strawberry cake with cream cheese icing. I've never made it from scratch because I love the strawberry boxed cake mix so much. So I'm not totally sure about what cake I'll have. Unless we just make some round cake mix cakes and put a carton of cream cheese icing on them. I also don't like the sugary decorations. But berries are both delicious and beautiful, and I think they go well with cream cheese icing. So I'm thinking of having my crystal couple surrounded by fresh berries.

No comments:

Post a Comment