Monday, June 20, 2011

Father's Day

A few pictures of my favorite dads...

My dad in the bride's getting ready room before Rodgers and I got married. That is a rhino on his tie. 
Nate was 8 days old. Rodgers, who had never cared about babies before (and didn't know if his younger siblings [he has 6] were boys or girls until they were no longer babies...) had suddenly become a baby person.
And the baby is a Daddy person as well. :)

QOTW: I'll tell you what I'm doing. I want to buy eight hot dogs and eight hot dog buns to go with them. But no one sells eight hot dog buns. They only sell twelve hot dog buns. So I end up paying for four buns I don't need. So I am removing the superfluous buns. Yeah. And you want to know why? Because some big-shot over at the wiener company got together with some big-shot over at the bun company and decided to rip off the American public. Because they think the American public is a bunch of trusting nit-wits who will pay for everything they don't need rather than make a stink. Well they're not ripping of this nitwit anymore because I'm not paying for one more thing I don't need. George Banks is saying NO!

1 comment:

  1. That may be the best picture of me in a rhino tie that exists.

    ReplyDelete