Monday, September 14, 2009

twilight zoney

This morning, a friend of mine on Facebook posted their status as "just another manic Monday..." Not surprising, as it is, in fact, Monday. Of course, other friends proceeded to comment on the status with subsequent lines of the song.
Friend 1: just another manic Monday...
Comment 1: wish it was Sunday...
Comment 2: cause that's my fun day... 
Comment 3: my I don't have to run day...
Then, another one of my friends posted the same status. These 2 friends do not appear to know each other. The rest of the song is beginning to build up on her FB page as well.
Friend 2: Just another manic Monday... 
Comment 1: wish it were Sunday...
What makes it weird is that these 2 friends have the same first name. What are the odds that 2 people I know, who don't know each other, but share the same name, would have the same FB status posted on the same day? That's kind of twilight zoney, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment