Friday, September 4, 2009

pregnancy survey

*  How far along: 22 weeks
*  Total weight gain: 17 lbs
*  How big is baby: Apparently he's about the size of a spaghetti squash - 11 inches head to heel, about 1 lb.
*  Maternity clothes: I think I may be growing out of some of my early ones, though I can still wear some of my longer, stretchy non-maternity tops.
*  Stretch marks: Not yet (knock on wood, fingers crossed, belly cream within reach)
*  Sleep: I wish I could sleep for 8 hours, be awake for 4, then do it again. I am loving my body pillow, but I often find myself sleeping on my back, which is strange because I'm a belly sleeper.
*  Best moment this week: Watching my belly bulge out about an inch and a half extra when Nathanael kicked. He's like a little ninja in there.
*  Movement: Every day! He kicks, punches, and wiggles. I feel a lot on the inside, and sometimes we can feel and see it on the outside as well.
*  Food cravings: I want to eat everything. Absolutely everything. Except onions.
*  Labor signs: None
*  Belly button in or out: In, but flattening. The center almost comes out right after a meal. It won't be long now.
*  What I miss: Staying up late. I still feel more mentally alert at night, but my body gets so tired, I have to go to bed early.
*  What I'm looking forward to: Having a baby shower
*  Milestone: Just kicking more and more. He seemed to respond to the doppler at the doctor's office yesterday. He got all squirmy when the med student was trying to find his heartbeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment