Monday, September 18, 2006

thailand

So I'm in Thailand now. In the second week of my pre-ship training. It's really great. I think I'll actually miss this place when we get on the ship. I am exactly 12 hours ahead of Texas here. So if you're wondering tonight what tomorrow is going to be like, I already know! That might not sound as clever as I thought it would, but you get the idea. I can't really think of any great Thailand story right now. Just wanted to post and say I'm here, on the other side of the world. And I'm loving it. Though I miss those in Texas who I love, including the dogs :(. I know it's silly, but I dream about them...I also miss sweet iced tea...But I'm here, I'm safe. Things are great. I can't wait to move into my tiny cabin on the ship on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment