Monday, September 15, 2014

Ben 20 questions, age 3

The interview itself took place over the course of several days. He would only answer a few questions before saying, "I don't want to talk to you anymore!" My words; Ben's words.

1. What is your favorite color? orange and green
2. What is your favorite toy? Zuma. You don't have a Zuma toy. Marshall that's stuck in his truck [like this], Rubble that's stuck in his digger [like this], Chase that's stuck in his truck [like this].
3. What is your favorite fruit? apple 
4. What is your favorite tv show? Teenage Muni Turtles [that's TMNT] and Paw Patrol 
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Well, it's pizza
6. What is your favorite outfit? Ice cream shirt [from the Blue Bell Creamery]. I can make ice cream by my own self!! And jeans.
7. What is your favorite game? My favorite game is the hotel game that we used to swim in the hotel. [He's talking about Pictureka (just the cards, not the board game), which we bought while staying in a hotel with a pool.]
8. What is your favorite snack? goldfish snack
9. What is your favorite animal? CAAATS!
10. What is your favorite song? [singing "Do Something" by Matthew West] I'm sick and tired of life with no desire. I don't want a flame. I want a fire! [but lately he's more likely to request "Low Down the Chariot" by the Gaither Vocal Band. Like father, like son.]
11. What is your favorite book? My favorite book is...is...Toy Story! [a Toy Story 3 book]
12. Who is your best friend? Daddy and Nate and Mama and Mikey [TMNT]
13. What is your favorite cereal? Oatmeal
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? I can play in the dirt with cars
15. What is your favorite drink? My favorite drink is milk only.
16. What is your favorite holiday? A holiday from school with drinking milk. Do we have milk in this house?
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? my blankie and my animals and books and my flashlight
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? I like omelette!
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? pizza
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? When I'm growned up, I can wear my ice cream shirt and make ice cream!


No comments:

Post a Comment