Saturday, July 11, 2009

It's true!

I think most of our readers know this already, but for those who are out of the loop - we're having a baby! I am 14 weeks pregnant, due Jan 7. We will find out the sex of the baby on Aug 11. We have names picked out, but until we find out which one it is, we call it Kibuyu.

I haven't been shopping for Kibuyu much. Mom and I shopped for some fabric for the nursery this week while she was staying with Rodgers and me. She's going to make a bedding set in animal prints. Today while Rodgers and I were out, I decided that I wanted to buy one thing for Kibuyu. We looked through some baby clothes - all very cute, but hardly any gender neutral. Then, we saw this one little sleeper. I love the giraffe heads on the feet:



On the newlywed side of things: since we got the original sized photos from our photographer (Trey), I was able to make us a photo memory book. We used Walmart.com since it's super cheap. The quality of the prints is acceptable, but not great. I would assume that the places that charge twice as much are significantly better. BUT, I ordered the book on Tuesday, and it arrived today! That's super fast, and I'm more than satisfied. I could flip through it all day long. I will say, though, that for the hardback books, it would be better to add extra pages of pictures. It looks kind of silly with only 20 pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment